- W – TB -.5 @ CAR / PIT -1 vs. CIN (-110)
A very clean hit with both games feeling secure for the vast majority. Good teams beat bad teams, it’s as simple as that.
- L – DEN @ LV Over 52 (-110)
I think there were at least four red zone/near red zone turnovers in this game. Very sloppy, with about near the minimum number of expected points coming out here.
- W – SEA +8 @ LAR / BUF+7.5 @ AZ (-110)
A thriller in Arizona, but we were okay both ways. Seattle luckily went for the field goal first, and safely carried us to winning this bet.
- W – MIA -0.5 vs. LAC (-120)
The Dolphins are the real deal. The Chargers cannot keep it together for an entire game, and I think will fall apart for the rest of the season.
- L – SF -0.5 @ NO (+335, Half-Unit)
What started out so promising was stifled by bad penalties and sloppiness on special teams. What could’ve been…
- L – CLE+2 @ HOU / LAC+7.5 @ MIA (-110)
Losing by half a point hurts, but there wasn’t a missed field goal or kick here, it was simply the Chargers not being able to do enough. The Browns game was mostly boring, but they won against a struggling Texans team.
- L – BAL @ NE First Quarter Over 7.5 (+100)
A silly impulse bet, I should’ve known better. This Pats offense cannot score, and the Ravens chew clock on offense by design.
- L – IND +8 @ TEN / BAL -1 @ NE (-110)
Dang it Baltimore.
- L – Lamar Jackson to Score a Rushing Touchdown (+140, Half-Unit)
For this week we ended 3-4 getting us to 56.5-47-2 on the year.