1) POR -1.5 @ SAC (-110)
- Bagley out last minute was a last minute lean towards the Blazers.
- Kings need more time to gel before their fast paced style can really flourish.
- Dame always plays well in his homestate.
Verdict: The Kings need a larger line.
2) MIL -5.5 vs. MIA, BOS -0.5 @ NYK, IND -0.5 @ CLE (+150)
- The Bucks choked down the stretch.
- Spo will always run a tight ship regardless of personnel.
- The Knicks are bad, and will continue to be bad. #SelltheTeam.
- The Pacers need time to build chemistry, and are definitely coming off an offseason high.
Verdict: Got too bold, too early.