1) GB -4 vs. PHI (-105)
- Thursday night games are bad.
- Green Bay had plenty of opportunities, lots of stalls in the red zone.
- Philadelphia with receivers and using Jordan Howard appropriately are good to see.
Verdict: No more betting on Thursday night.
2) CLE @ BAL Over 45 (-110)
- The oddsmakers have no faith in Baker.
- Baltimore can score, especially loves their TEs.
Verdict: Felt low, went with it. Success!
3) KC @ DET Over 55 (-110)
- KC can score and has a porous defense.
- DET can score and has a porous defense.
Verdict: 55 looks like a lot, but each team can score, and the other will have to keep up.
4) KC -6.5 @ DET (-105)
- Mahomes in a dome hype got to me.
- Detroit kept it close rather than my garbage time envisioned narrative.
Verdict: Doesn’t feel too bad, but will remember this for future DET wagers.
5/6) KC -0.5 @ DET, NE -0.5 @ BUF, TB @ LAR -2.5 (+150)
KC -0.5 @ DET, OAK @ IND -2.5, TB @ LAR -2.5 (+150)
- Trust the Pats, trust the Chiefs
- T.Y. Hilton is very important.
- The Rams are very streaky, especially on defense. Shouldn’t be this bad, still has the talent and playcalling on offense.
- Tampa’s offense can score in bunches, Jameis can still be sloppy.
Verdict: Be weary of the Rams, trust until proven otherwise with the Chiefs and Pats.